A bright, healthy smile does wonders for your self-image. People with dingy gray, or stained teeth seldom smile and seldom seem happy.
The most popular treatment performed at Softouch Dental Care is teeth whitening. Dr. Chung uses the Zoom! Teeth Whitening system, which gives you a brighter smile in just over an hour. To discuss this and other options for brightening your smile, please call 703-319-6990 to schedule your initial consultation.
Why Choose Zoom?
Throughout your lifetime, there are many factors that dull and darken your smile. Smoking, heavy coffee drinking, eating dark colored foods, and poor dental hygiene can erode the brightness of your smile.
The Zoom! whitening system restores your teeth to their natural youthful appearance, and gives you the confidence to smile again.
There are many benefits to teeth whitening with Zoom!, including:
- Long lasting
- Fast and easy
- No pain involved
- Safe and effective
- Administered by a trained professional
- More effective than other whitening systems
How Does Zoom Tooth Whitening Work?
The process is simple.
- The clinician prepares you for the process by covering your lips and mouth, leaving only your teeth exposed.
- The special Zoom! whitening gel is applied to your teeth. This gel works in conjunction with the Zoom! light to gently penetrate your teeth, breaking up stains and discolorations.
- Sit back and relax for approximately 20 minutes while the light activates the gel. You can enjoy any or all of the amenities available during treatment.
- The whole process is repeated three times for a total session time of just over an hour.
The results are immediate and dramatic. Your teeth will be from five to six shades brighter than when you came to the office. After the procedure, Dr. Chung will discuss future sessions, if you feel it is necessary, and provide you with a take-home follow-up kit. While future touch-ups are possible, the whitening results are meant to last for several years.
To maintain the new, white appearance for years to come, it is a good idea to avoid or limit the factors that dulled your teeth in the first place. Quit smoking, drink less coffee, and continue with good oral hygiene to keep your teeth nice and bright for years to come.
Don't hide your smile any longer. If you live in the Northern Virginia area and are looking for a brighter, whiter smile, please call Softouch Dental Care today at 703-319-6990 to schedule an initial consultation.